Tarmac’s new Employee Assistance Programme
This year we have been running training sessions that will provide our employees with the skills they need to help them provide mental health support to their colleagues.
It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be used online, by calling LifeWorks or by using a dedicated app.
Areas where LifeWorks can provide employees with assistance include:
- Consumer rights and legal information – benefits, maternity, housing problems, tax credits, disability, neighbour disputes
- Debt management and budgeting – creditors, financial health check
- Emotional support – work/life balance, illness, crisis, anxiety, loss, depression, self-confidence
- Family relationships – communication, marriage, civil partnerships, starting a family
- Health and wellbeing – problems sleeping, fitness, weight management, alcohol, nutrition, stress management, smoking, healthy heart
- Work and career issues – change, team dynamics, workplace pressure, conflict
We encourage our employees to use this service if they are looking for some independent support. They can speak directly to an advisor or access lots of helpful material by simply logging onto the LifeWorks website.
Feel supported and connected with a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and innovative well-being resource that you can trust!